CLP Staff Communication Session 2021
|Date:||26 February 2021|
|Platform:||HERMES Live platform and Microsoft Teams (support viewing on all connected mobile devices and computers)|
- Provided professional event management, serve with expertise onsite support in audio, visual, lighting, staging, backdrop design, furniture and props. Including preparing tailored protective panels for COVID-19 and soundproof booth for translators conducting simultaneous interpretation quietly during event.
- Provided real-time live Q&A on-screen display to thousands of staff instantaneously. Clients can easily shortlist and select questions displayed on screen.
- The “One Click Go Live” featured by HERMES Live facilitates staffs at CLP to enjoy a stable, seamless and professional live streaming.
- Provided simultaneous interpretation in the live streaming session, given both Cantonese and English translations catering each audiences’ needs. Including media transmission and corporate promotional videos playing, enabling staffs to receive the latest updates of the company.
- Set as a private event for internal staffs with login required so as to protect company’s privacy.
- View live statistics including viewer over time, viewer location and connected devices.
In furtherance of empowering employees to participate in the staff communication session under the time of COVID-19 epidemic, TFI was entrusted to provide professional live streaming service for this internal session. Allowing thousands of employees to watch the live and communicate concurrently, strengthening internal communication and avoid taking the risk of mass gathering.
CLP Power Hong Kong Limited
CLP Power Hong Kong Limited is one of the largest investor-owned power businesses in Asia. It has been providing a highly reliable electricity supply and excellent customer service since 1901 and now serve over 80% of Hong Kong’s population.