Hong Kong Tourism Board Tourism Update 2021 – Navigating The Future Together
|Date:||18th May 2021|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC)|
|Platform:||HERMES Live platform (support viewing on all connected mobile devices and computers)|
- The "One Click Go Live" featured by HERMES Live facilitates the exchange of the latest information between local travel industry professionals and overseas experts, allowing audiences from regional locations and different time-zones to enjoy a stable, seamless and professional live streaming.
- HERMES Live platform provided multiple value-added features for HKTB, including live-streaming video conferences joined by panelists from mainland China and media uploaded by speakers such as PowerPoint slideshow and videos.
- Provides professional event management, serve with customized reminder for panelists to keep track of time management remotely.
- Tailored varied layout designs in live for speakers to join in and interact with other panelists virtually.
- Provides simultaneous interpretation in the Tourism Board Update live streaming, given 3 languages including Cantonese, Putonghua and English translations catering each audiences' needs.
- HERMES Live platform possesses Q&A section for audiences to raise questions instantaneously during live. Clients can easily screen out and shortlist questions to the speakers with our well-equipped back-end control system.
After a year of unprecedented changes to travel and tourism, working together is the key to navigating the future. The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) held the HKTB Tourism Update 2021 with the theme "Navigating the Future Together" on 18 May 2021 in the form of a web conference to share the trade business updates and plans, as well as insights from some of the industry's leading business on travel trends, and how different sectors are adjusting and preparing for the recovery of tourism. TFI was pleased to provide professional one-stop video solution for them to ensure the quality and smoothness of this event.
Hong Kong Tourism Board
The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) is a government-subvented body tasked to market and promote Hong Kong as a travel destination worldwide and to enhance visitors' experience once they arrive.