Quality Assurance Engineer (Junior/Senior/Lead)
TFI Digital Media Limited (TFI) is a leading one-stop video solutions provider based in Hong Kong, with global footprints. While TFI stands for Technology, Fun and Innovation, TFI’s vision is to “Bring Culture, Content & People Together.” We employ state-of-the-art video streaming technology to bring content to every corner in the world smoothly and ubiquitously.
TFI focuses on research and application development of different video-related technologies such as video encoding, live streaming, and Over-The-Top (OTT) Platform for all internet connected devices.
- Develops test plans, testing resource requirements, and overall scheduling of testing activity.
- Executes test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software applications, including Systems Integration, Regression, and Performance Testing.
- Develops manual and automated test cases and configurations needed to meet testing of business requirements.
- Builds and maintains automated testing process and execution.
- Monitors and tracks resolution of defects.
- Designs, monitors, and analyses quality assurance metrics such as defect, defect counts, test results, and test status
- Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
- Works with web developers to drive improvements in code quality via manual and automated testing
- High Diploma/Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software testing or development
- Solid experience in unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing, web service testing, and browser compatibility testing
- Good understanding of test case management, version control & defect tracking
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, practices, testing tools, and bug tracking/reporting;
- Familiar with latest web technology and mobile app
- Technical knowledge in Windows and Linux environment
- Understand the systems development life cycle (SDLC) and able to work closely with software developers
- Knowledge in any programming languages and SQL is a plus
- Responsible and able to work individually
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior/Lead Quality Assurance Engineer.
Interested applicants please send us full CV with current and expected salary and availability.